EDI Geek is committed to bringing you the highest level of service. With over 18 years of experience, specializing in manufacturing, distribution and supply chain management, we can provide best practice solutions to meet your EDI and B2B integration, mapping, trading partner implementation and support needs.
IBM B2B Integrator (Windows)
ANSI X12, EDIFACT, UCS, Spec2000
Axway Synchrony (Formerly Cyclone Interchange)
EDI Transaction Sets:
810 – Invoice
- Providing high level customer engagement and planning which includes working with internal and external customers and suppliers to setup EDI and B2B trading partner relationships.
- Evaluation of end to end EDI and B2B processes and identification of opportunities to gain efficiencies.
- Development of EDI and B2B roadmap for competitive differentiators.
- Assessment of EDI trading partner onboarding process and identification of opportunities to increase throughput.
- Analyzing trading partner specifications, performing gap analysis and creating Implementation Guides as necessary.
- Review of existing change control procedures and identification of opportunities to gain efficiencies.
- Pinpoint opportunities to decrease data transmission and processing delays by implementing proactive monitoring and automated alert notifications.
- Development of detailed business user requirements, technical specifications and use cases.
- Mapping and maintenance of EDI transaction sets using ANSI X12 and EDIFACT standards, XML and proprietary formats.
- Deploying new transactions and process flows within the EDI application.
- AS2, FTP and VAN connectivity testing with new and existing trading partners.
- Identifying, analyzing, resolving and documenting complex EDI related problems.
- System review, audit, health check, suggesting and implementing process improvements.
- Working with VAN and other service providers to ensure production processing occurs as designed.
- Responding to trading partner inquiries and resolving trading partner issues.
- Notifying trading partners and business contacts of errors in transactions received.
- Other EDI related duties as assigned.
Whether you require an entry level analyst, a seasoned manager or a skill set in between, EDI Geek can provide a skillful resource to meet your specific EDI and B2B staffing or consulting needs. Below is an example of some of the services we can render: